- Spring Framework：A key element of Spring is infrastructural support at the application level. so that teams can focus on application-level business logic, without unnecessary ties to specific deployment environments.
- Spring Boot：Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can "just run".
- Nacos：An easy-to-use dynamic service discovery, configuration and service management platform for building cloud native applications.
- Apache Dubbo：A high-performance, java based open source RPC framework.Dubbo offers six key functionalities, which include transparent interface based RPC, intelligent load balancing, automatic service registration and discovery, high extensibility, runtime traffic routing, and visualized service governance.
- MyBatis：A first class persistence framework with support for custom SQL, stored procedures and advanced mappings.
- MyBatis Plus：A powerful enhanced toolkit of MyBatis for simplify development. This toolkit provides some efficient, useful, out-of-the-box features for MyBatis.
- Apache ShenYu：High-performance,multi-protocol,extensible,responsive API Gateway.
- RabbitMQ：RabbitMQ is the most widely deployed open source message broker.
- Laying Cahce：A multi-level caching framework that supports distributed environments. It uses Caffeine as a level 1 local cache and Redis as a level 2 centralized cache.
- ShardingSphere-JDBC：With the client end connecting directly to the database, it provides services in the form of a jar and requires no extra deployment and dependence for data sharding, readwrite-splitting, data encryption and shadow database etc.
- Seata：Seata is an open source distributed transaction solution that delivers high performance and easy to use distributed transaction services under a microservices architecture.
- Sentinel A powerful flow control component enabling reliability, resilience and monitoring for microservices.
- XXL Job：A distributed task scheduling framework. It's core design goal is to develop quickly and learn simple, lightweight, and easy to expand.
- Lock4j：Lock4j is a distributed lock component.
- Hutool：A set of tools that keep Java sweet.
- TLog：TLog is a lightweight distributed log tagging tracker.
继续阅读其它章节获取你想要的答案或通过我们的 开发者社区 寻求更多帮助。